Are you buried under so much transactional data that you have no clear view of what’s happening in your stores or across your business?
Management information in the retail sector represents a multi-dimensional problem! It’s not just that retailers have to cope with transactional data for hundreds of SKU’s across multiple outlets, but the analysis of data includes measurement not just against budget, but against last year and last week, by product line, by store....Throw in your own particular ‘like for like’ analysis and its clear how the complexity increases.
So, getting a firm control of the numbers and being able to easily analyze the information is vital for retailers. That multi-dimensional analysis is what top retailers rely on to make informed tactical and strategic decisions about their business.
The key to harnessing information is to make it simple! Yourcegid Retail allows multi sources of information to be presented and analyzed in various graphical and electronic forms. And it's all pre-configured to suit you so that you can do your analysis in real time without manipulation.
Yourcegid Retail's experience of working with 1,000 retailers across 70 countries has enabled Cegid to develop a reporting solution to meet the needs of retailers of all sizes, all sectors and across international boundaries.
The bottom line benefits of Yourcegid Retail reporting include:
- Critical analysis and reporting is faster and more accurate
- The time to carry out sales planning which relies on transactions, margins and individual and store performance is significantly shortened
- Better control of the business using performance indicators
- Ability to make react quickly to issues through the use of instant alerts
- Ability to measure the efficiency of staff, logistics and sales
- Enhance the ability of different departments to make decisions through tailored business views of the data.
- Acceleration of the decision making process
- A reporting solution, fed by various sources of information, and able to reproduce them in various forms (charts, graphs, tables, electronic documents)
- Retail specific or personalized indicators made available automatically and repeatedly to control the activity and the profitability of speciality retailers: sales by store, product charts, stock levels etc
- Visual summaries from requests results
- Alerts so that you can be immediately notified in case of a change in the criteria of your choice: by mail, report, SMS, Smartphone etc